EXPRESSO, with its headquarters in Kassel, Germany, has been for over 55 years a global leader in baggage carts and support systems, with a worldwide reputation for design and quality that assures smooth running and profitable operation for very long life cycles.More than 160 international airports and main railway stations have decided to use EXPRESSO baggage carts, cart depot systems and management systems as well as the latest in cart-related advertising systems.
Baggage Carts – Airside Area
Thanks to its incredible manoeuvrability and utmost stability, these elegant and compact shopping baggage carts are ideal companions in airport shopping surroundings.
Baggage Carts – Specials
EXPRESSO is known in the market for its ability of supplying special carts.
Cart Depot Systems
EXPRESSO’s cart depots provide service and customer-oriented baggage cart management and are used worldwide for improved organization and smooth airport operations. They are highly profitable as they offer significant incomes for the airport covering all costs of baggage cart handling.
Baggage Carts – Landside Area
This well-designed variety of baggage carts leaves nothing to be desired – for landside operation.
- the unique and most reliable dead-man brake system for highest safety
- braking mechanism for approximately 30% more braking power
- “longlife” brake housing for maximum safety, no openings causing injuries or providing space for explosives
- glass-fibre reinforced plastic handle
- high-grade materials = special aluminium alloy of strength F35 or stainless steel V2A
- scratch-proof, impact resistant extra large advertising panel
- long reliable service life – of more than 10 years
- very low maintenance
- certification of TÜV (German Technical Inspection Authority)