Harcor began operations in 1969 with an approach to single client who required solutions to reduce theft from shipping containers.
Some 45 years later, Harcor has built a reputation in Australia and abroad as the leading supplier of “Tamper Visible” security products. Through experience came growth, which was harnessed to develop competencies into new markets, via a collaborative approach with customers that has seen Harcor develop capabilities across many product & technology platforms, including:
Security Seals – Bag Supplies – Anti-Counterfeit Protection – Moulded Plastics
Tamper-Evident Labels and Bags for Aviation
We offer a whole range of tamper-evident labels, including our KNR (non-residue) labels. These feature a voiding seal, are numbered and can also include a logo and barcode upon request. They are also totally removable, leave no residue and are weather resistant. Application includes screened luggage and duty free items.
Our one-trip bags are perfect for securing documents, cash and other valuables. We supply various sizes of bag, including A3 and A4, and many of them are Australian Commonwealth Government endorsed. Bags can also be customised with company logos.
- Seals provide evidence of tampering.
- Padlocks can be opened without your knowledge.
- If your seals are broken upon collection of your luggage, check contents and report any problems to authorities.
- Padlocks can be and may be cut off by customs officers without your consent. This may also damage your luggage.
- When removing your seals, simply twist to break or use scissors
- Each seal is individually numbered and unique to you.