The company produces electric and diesel powered heaters that develop a heat capacity from 42 kW up to 200 kW.
Nordic Heater has more than 25 years of aircraft heater manufacturing experience, and our product range covers virtually all heating requirements. We simplify ground handling by delivering hassle-free stainless steel aircraft heaters that require less maintenance and refuelling cycles.
Nordic Heaters decrease handling costs for customers. The benefits of our aircraft heaters include:
- Stainless steel design that ensures long lifespan
- High capacity and efficient, patent pending fan
- Long continuous operation time
- High quality dependable components
When purchasing a heater from NORDIC HEATER, the price includes free training for your mechanic staff at our factory.
Products are manufactured under regulations established by a Bureau Vertitas Certification quality management system conforming to ISO 9001.
Bureau Veritas Certification certificate number: OHSAS 18001-2007, ISO 9001-2008, ISO 14001-2004
DIESEL HEATERS NORDIC HEATER D120 and D160 HYBRID
- Deutz engine with 2 cylinders oil-cooling. 23 kW – 31 hp.
- D120 HYBRID with Bentone burner 120 kW – 400,000 BTU
- D160 HYBRID with Bentone burner 160 kW – 533,000 BTU.
- Air volume is 6000 cm³/h, 3531 CFM. Two fan speeds are selectable from the panel.
- Temperature + 10 °C – 115 °C / + 50 °F – 239 °F.
- Length 2360 mm – 93 in, width 1400 mm – 55 in, height 1525 mm – 60 in.
- Weight 1060 kg – 2332 lbs.
- Fuel 200 litres, 53 gallons.
- Operation time 48 hours.
- 400 V, 50 Hz CEE 16 Amp for alternative power.
- Equipped with engine-, diesel- and battery heating as well as battery charger as standard.
The user can choose to power the fan either via the on board genset, or bypass the genset entirely and instead run the fan off the electrical grid via the 16A cable.