Zoeftig has been at the forefront of terminal seating design for over 45 years, supplying tailored solutions to major terminals across every continent. Its product portfolio features a range of bespoke seating configurations that provide unprecedented flexibility.
Zoeftig’s HQ in the UK has long been a hub for seating design and innovation, yet the company’s commitment to global expansion has resulted in the opening of satellite offices in Atlanta, USA, Dubai, UAE, Kuala Lumpur and Brazil.
Constantly aware of the evolving needs of today’s consumer, Zoeftig’s success on the world stage has been driven by its unique approach to design and collaboration. It works tirelessly to provide bespoke seating solutions that meet the precise needs of each client.
inFINITE – Modular Airport Seating System
Zoeftig’s inFINITE range is the world’s first truly modular airport seating system, featuring a unique award-winning beamless design that provides limitless re-configurability. The seating solution takes design freedom and seating flexibility to new heights, adapting to the ever-changing needs and demands of a modern airport environment.
Further features of the inFINITE range include:
- Huge design flexibility, thanks to the vast range of colour options available with polyurethane
- A wide range of stunning finishes including laminated wood and leather upholstery
- A host of power options – crucial for today’s busy traveller
- Unique beamless construction makes it quick to put together and remarkably easy to transform to accommodate changing requirements
- A sleek, clean and contemporary design that is pleasing to the eye
Zenky – Beam Seating Range
Zoeftig’s classic Zenky design-led beam seating is a perfect illustration of what they do best. Cutting edge design and unparalleled flexibility are combined with market leading strength, optimum comfort and unrivalled durability. Drawing upon a rich heritage of specialist expertise, the seating solution is setting new standards in versatility.
Further features of the Zenky range include:
- A clever beam configuration, making it ideal for spaces where there is high footfall and pedestrian traffic
- Seating that is ergonomically sculpted to offer the very best support to the body
- Recliner and high-back Zenky options that are well suited to meeting the needs of major stop-over terminals
- A modular design with minimal components and subassemblies, making it quick and easy to install
- Excellent durability thanks to rigorous strength testing.
- The ability for almost unlimited configurations and customisation